Quadmester 2 will begin Monday November 16, 2020 with periods 4 and 5. Students are encouraged to check the student information system (SIS) for any possible changes to their timetable, to see who their teacher is and to look at their classroom number.
General Information and Transportation Quadmester 2
- Monday November 16, 2020, Cohort A will attending their period 4 class in person and their period 5 class on line in the afternoon. (Cohort B will log in virtually to their period 4 and period 5 classes in the appropriate time slot.)
- Wednesday November 18, Cohort B will be attending their period 5 class in person and their period 4 class on line in the afternoon. (Cohort A will log in virtually to their period 5 and period 4 classes in the appropriate time slot.) Please see the attached schedule.
- Students are asked to review their class room locations and the attached school zone maps to ensure they know their new zone entrance and exits as well as the location of their zone washrooms.
- School building is not accessible until 8:05 am. Students are asked to dress appropriately for the weather.
- If you are a Cohort A or B student returning from at home learning and you plan on using a school bus for transportation, please ensure you verify your transportation status through www.haltonbus.ca
- Daily Self Screening – Parents and guardians must perform daily screening of their child(ren) for COVID-19 symptoms BEFORE leaving for school using the COVID-19 Self-Assessment. Please follow the steps as laid out by the HCDSB School protocol and the Ontario School and Child Care Screening found here https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/