Dear Students and Parents/Guardians,
On behalf of Build a Dream and in partnership with School Boards across Ontario, you
are invited to TRADES WEEK – a FREE 2-day event taking place on Wednesday, May 19 and Thursday, May 20 from 6:00pm-8:30pm EST for parents and high school students.
This interactive virtual event will highlight opportunities in a number of careers, along with
OYAP/Pre-apprenticeship to better assist students to make informed career choices. This
event will include careers in:
Parents play critical roles in the education of their children. This is an opportunity for families to learn collaboratively about the many careers in these growing sectors.
The event features:
● Keynote speakers and informative panelists
● Q&A with speakers and industry reps
● Career planning advice and a skilled trades career guide
● A live demonstration to illustrate the impact of Trades
● FREE pizza (for early registrants)
● Games, Prizes, Survey and More!
REGISTER TODAY AT:
Use password: TheFutureIsTrades
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org