Dear Parents and Students of Bishop Reding Catholic Secondary School,
Welcome back to the 2020-2021 school year! We are very excited for the upcoming school year and working in collaboration with you.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, and with your safety in mind, at this time, we are not doing face to face meetings with students and parents, nor are we accepting walk-in registrations at the school. Instead…
- For our current Bishop Reding’s students, the Student Services Department will be using a google doc to address the following timetable requests:
- Level changes- Academic to Applied or University to College only.
- Changes due to Summer School- a compulsory course must be added back to your schedule because it was not completed in summer school.
- Pathway changes for ONLY grade 11s and 12s
- Retaking a compulsory that was not completed successfully in 2019-2020
If you are requesting a counsellor to address one of the reasons listed above, please click on the following link:
https://forms.gle/LHdM6JTszdwCYjVu6 (Link is closed)
The link will be open from Wednesday August 26th at noon to Friday August 28th at noon. This will be the last opportunity to request one of the above timetable amendments before the start of semester 1.
Also, be advised that we will make every effort to honour your request. In the event that we cannot make your change, a counsellor will email you or call your home to let you know before school starts.
In addition, counselors will not be making elective changes, teacher changes, lunch period changes, class period changes, changes to spares or changes to cohort.
For any other inquires related to quadmester 2 and semester 2, post-secondary, etc. students can email their counsellor using the Student Services D2L class after September 9th. D2L is not monitored until September 9th.
- New Registrations/International Students in Bishop Reding’s boundary can register online by clicking on the following link:
Once we receive your registration and determine that you live in our boundary, our secretary will contact you via email or by phone to review the required documentation needed to complete the registration process.
- Students will be able to see their timetables on the Student Information System prior to the start of the school year. However, we are waiting for confirmation from the Board regarding the date and process for timetable access and cohort assignments. The school will send out any updates once we have this information.
Parents, we ask that you share this important information with your child.
On behalf of Student Services, we welcome you back and look forward to working with you and your child.
Wishing you good health.
Bishop Reding Student Services