Just a few reminders as we head into the final days before exams:
- Exams start at 8:30. Transportation will run at its regularly scheduled times. Students are expected to report to their exam classroom by 8:20 A.M..
- Please ensure that all loaned school materials are returned to the classroom teacher on the morning of the exam. If a student does not return loaned textbooks and other materials prior to the exam, they will be sent to the office prior to the exam starting. Students that have not returned loaned materials will not be loaned out new materials for semester two. If a textbook or loaned item is lost, the student is expected to pay the replacement cost of the item(s). Please contact the main office to arrange payment.
- Students must be in proper uniform for their exams.
- All items in the school Lost and Found will be laid out in the cafeteria during the exam period. All items not claimed before semester two will be donated.
- Finally, the cafeteria is now closed until semester two.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct those inquiries to the vice principals in the main office. Wishing you all the best as you study for these final assessments!