Get ready and register now for the 12th Annual Longhorns Multisport Summer Camp. Featuring a full week of sports instruction and activities! Children will go through a number of rotations throughout the day and will have the opportunity to learn and play a variety of activities and sports including basketball, soccer, flag football, volleyball, badminton, ball hockey, tag games, basketball ,and much more. Activities will take place both indoors and outdoors on our all-weather field.
Camp Details: Session 1: July 6 – July 10
- Session 2: July 13- July 17
- 9:00 am to 3:00pm
- Early drop-off or late pick up is not available
- Lunch will be provided on Friday only (pizza and refreshments)
- Ages: 6-13
- Maximum amount of participants is capped at 85/session and minimum of 30 participants is required
- Registration fees
- $175.00 per week (includes t-shirt)
- Two week session early registration $330.00 (beforeMay1st)
- Instructors: Corpus Christi Health and Physical Education teachers, coaches, and student athletes.
- Proceeds to support the school’s athletic programs
- Fill out the registration form and include a cheque for appropriate amount payable to Corpus Christi Catholic School.
- Registrations can be :
- Dropped off in the main office at Corpus Christi during school hours by June 22, 2020.
- Mailed to: Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School
Attention: Sports Camp
5150 Upper Middle Road
Burlington, ON, L7L 0E5
- All participants will be contacted by phone or email to confirm registration and camp status by June 27, 2020.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Biturajac through the Physical Education office at 905-331-2639 or by email at email@example.com