Students are required by the Ministry of Education and Public Health to complete and provide daily evidence of completion of the Daily COVID-19 School & Child Care Screening.
The screening can be accessed using this link:
Each day, students MUST complete the following BEFORE entering the school:
- Complete the daily COVID screening using the link above
- Take a screen-shot or print the green screen that indicates you are clear to go to school
- The date in the screen-shot or print out must be from the day students are attending school
- Students must show this green image before entering the school each day
- Teachers will also do a double-check before allowing students to enter the classroom
- Any student that has not completed the screening and provided evidence of clearance, will not be allowed to enter the school until it is complete
- If a student receives a red message after completing the screening – they MUST STAY HOME and follow public health guidelines
Please contact the Vice Principals with any questions or concerns regarding the new Daily COVID-19 Self-Screening Process.
The Corpus Christi Admin Team