This is a message from Corpus Christi’s Student Services Department.
During a student’s Grade 12 year, important information needs to be shared regarding post-secondary institutions, pathways, scholarships, and graduation requirements.
To ensure that students do not miss any of this information, they should regularly check the following online platforms for updates:
- Corpus Christi’s webpage www.cccss.ca under the TAB “Students”
- Corpus Christi’s Student Services Twitter @Corpus_SS
- Student Services Grade 12 D2L class
In addition, if a student needs to speak to a guidance counselor, they are asked to please contact Mrs. Grafton at email@example.com and she will make an in-person or a virtual appointment for the student. Please note that parents are non-essential visitors and, therefore, unable to attend appointments in person. We can certainly include parents via phone or Teams call.
The guidance counselor alpha for this year will be as follows:
Ms. Kelenc (Department Head) A – F
Mrs. Clarke G – M
Mr. Papa N – Z
Also, Grade 12 students looking to attend University in the Fall of 2022 are asked to mark the following dates on their calendars:
- Corpus Christi’s Ontario University Fair is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, November 23rd from 9:30-11:30 am in the Atrium. If there is a change in the event i.e. cancellation, a decision will be communicated to the students.
- Corpus Christi’s Virtual College Fair is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 24th (all day event). This will be a virtual event.
- The Ontario University Fair https://www.ontariouniversitiesfair.ca/ will be a virtual event this year. The dates are as follows:
Saturday September 25th 12pm-2pm
Tuesday October 26th 5pm-7pm
Information regarding these events can be found by visiting https://www.ontariouniversitiesfair.ca/
- The Ontario College Fair will not be running this Fall. Students are asked to visit the Ontario Colleges website https://ontariocollegefair.ca/ for virtual visits.
Students are encouraged to book an appointment with their guidance counsellor to discuss post-secondary options.
Corpus Christi Student Services Department