Online registration is available for students new to HCDSB entering Grade 9 to Grade 12!
Please note: Online registration is for new students only. If your child is already registered at an HCDSB school, you do not need to register online.
New to Halton or Canada?
If you are new to Halton Region or Canada, and English is not your first language, we can help you register your child for school! Make an appointment to visit one of our Welcome Centres. As part of the registration process, all newcomer students and English language learners are assessed at a Halton Catholic District School Board Welcome Centre.
How do I know if this is my home school?
Not sure which school is in your boundary? Use the School Finder Tool here to determine your home school.
For more information, please visit the Board’s website.
How do I Register
- Online registration is available as the first step of the registration process for ALL students entering Grade 9 to 12.
- Once signed in, parents will need to fill out an online registration form for their child.
If you have never used the online registration portal, you will need to create an account first:
- If this is the first time you are visiting the site and do not have an account, you will first need to create one. Click the “Create Account” button.
- Once you have completed this process, you will be able to login with your email and password.
- Complete the online registration questionnaire.
- Once complete, your application will be reviewed by administration.
- Please complete the following forms and send back to the Guidance Secretary; Joanne Grafton at email@example.com after you are notified by Corpus Christi that your application has been approved.
What Will I Need to Register?
1. Birth Certificate or proof of age
2. Proof of address ~ phone bills and drivers licenses are not accepted.
3. Custodial documents if applicable
*Immunization records are not required to register your child in school, however students are required to be vaccinated or have a valid exemption. Report your child’s immunizations through the Immunization Reporting Form, available on the Halton Region Health Department website: www.halton.ca.
Cross-Boundary/Non-Resident Students Application
School uniform information for new students starting in the 2021/22 school year.
Grade 9 Option Form
Grade 10 – 12 Option Form
Other Helpful Information
Student Registration Checklist
Application for Direction of School Support
School Philosophy 2020-2021
Welcome Centre Brochure
Grade 9 Elective Courses
Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations
In our Halton Catholic schools, we value the whole child, and create conditions that support the spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional well-being of all students so that they may fulfill their God-given potential.
Students in our Halton Catholic secondary schools are called to embrace the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations as they work towards their diploma. These expectations define what students are expected to know, do and value when they graduate from our Catholic schools.
A Catholic school graduate is expected to be:
- a discerning believer formed in our Catholic Faith Community
- an effective communicator
- a reflective, creative, and holistic thinker
- a self-directed, responsible, lifelong learner
- a collaborative contributor
- a caring family member
- a responsible citizen