Access to School for Personal Belongings & to Drop Off Borrowed Items
Dear CtK Parents, Guardians and Students:
A protocol has now been established to allow temporary access to our school for students to retrieve any personal belongings that may have been left in the school during the school closure period, and to return any borrowed items. This will take place during the week of June 15-18, 2020.
Based on the recommendations of Health Canada regarding physical distancing and in consultation with Halton Region Public Health, our school staff will facilitate this process during the last week of school.
Pick Up & Drop Off Items
The following items apply for pick up:
- Personal belongings in lockers
- EpiPens® or other medications
- Graduation Materials
The following items apply for drop off:
- Technology (lap tops, chrome books and other devices) borrowed
- Special education equipment
- Gently Used uniform items
- Sports uniforms/equipment
- Library books and textbooks
- Musical instruments
Please note that all devices will need to be returned during the week of June 15-18th, unless students are enrolled in a summer learning program and they require the device for learning.
Please check your e-mail as all students have received an assigned 15-minute time slot to ensure proper physical distancing. Students will only be admitted to the school during their assigned time.
- Please note that only one (1) individual (either the secondary student or parent/guardian) will be permitted to enter the school for their scheduled time slot.
- Prior to your scheduled drop off/pick up time frame, you are required to read the full list of instructions outlined in the: HCDSB Secondary School Access for Student Belongings Protocol for Secondary Students/Parents/Guardians. This protocol explains in full detail what to expect as we provide temporary access to our school.
- The following safety precautions must be practiced by all individuals visiting our school site to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Any personal items not retrieved during this period will be disposed of.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Vice-Principal, Patrick Busby directly through email at BusbyP@hcdsb.org
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we provide temporary access to our school in a safe and secure manner. As always, please continue to follow the advice and recommendations of our Public Health professionals.
Stay well, as you continue to take good care of your family.