We are pleased to provide the following information with regards to booking student Graduation photography sessions with our photography provider Edge Imaging. Graduation photo sessions will take place from April 26 through to May 17, 2021, at the school. Students who are interested may now book a sitting with our photography provider.
Please note: As part of the COVID 19 Health and Safety protocols in place at Christ the King, students must book their session according to their Cohort dates and times.
The sitting fee, paid directly to the photographer, will cover the initial photography appointment as well as a composite print of the graduating class.
Important Health and Safety Information for Students:
- COVID-19 Health and Safety protocols will be adhered to at all times.
- Students are required to wear their masks and maintain a 2 metre distance from others at all times while in the Atrium/school waiting for their photos.
- Masks may only be removed for the photo once the student is in place during the sitting session.
- Students will only be permitted to use the regalia (gown, cap and V-stole) that they have purchased from Christ the King for the graduation photo. Students are reminded to bring these to their photo session as no others will be provided. Students may not share gowns, caps or V-stoles.
- The commencement regalia is due to arrive at Christ the King during the week of April 19 and will be distributed to students who have ordered prior to their sitting dates.