To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses the following information is recommended:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer** [ Hand sanitizer is not a substitute for handwashing, if soap and water are not available, using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can quickly reduce the number of microbes on hands, sanitizers do not eliminate all types of germs];
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing;
- If you do not have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm;
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces regularly; and
- If you or your family members are ill, stay home.
Keep Healthy HT Family!