Hello Holy Trinity! We hope that you had a restful and relaxing summer vacation!
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, and with your safety in mind, at this time, we are not doing face to face meetings with students and parents, nor are we accepting walk-in registrations at the school. Instead…
- For our current Holy Trinity students, the Student Services Department will be using a google form to address the following timetable requests:
- Level changes- Academic to Applied or University to College only.
- Changes due to Summer School- a compulsory course must be added back to your schedule because it was not completed in summer school.
- Pathway changes for ONLY grade 11s and 12s
- Retaking a compulsory that was not completed successfully in 2019-2020
If you are requesting a counselor to address one of the reasons listed above, please click on the following link:
In addition, counselors will not be making elective changes, teacher changes, lunch period changes, class period changes, changes to spares or changes to cohort.