Graduation Diploma Pick Up – Monday, June 28
Good Afternoon Notre Dame Parents & Guardians,
It is with joy that we anticipate the celebration of your child’s graduation on June 28th. Working within the restraints provided by the Ministry and Public Health, the Notre Dame staff, students and parents have developed a plan to honor the success of our graduates. To comply with the social distancing protocol and to ensure that all graduates have the opportunity to participate with their parents we have assigned specific times for each graduate. We ask that you follow the instructions below.
We will be celebrating your child’s success with a curbside event – Rain or Shine.
Every student will be assigned a specific time slot. Your child’s timeslot was received in an email.
On Monday, June 28, at the designated time:
1. Your child will arrive dressed in cap/gown
2. Maximum two family members, plus graduate
3. Park car at the front of the school.
4. All participants are asked to ensure that they are following Halton Public Health protocols while on school property. All participants are to be wearing masks and to ensure proper social distancing guidelines.
5. Graduates and guests are to proceed to the tent at the front of the school
6. Complete your COVID screening and contact tracing. (QR code by phone).
7. Diploma collection
8. Photo Opportunity
9. Return to car
10. Exit event
Our Parent Community has arranged for the option to purchase a flower for your graduate. If you wish to order, please do so by June 18 via https://hcdsb.schoolcashonline.com/
We invite you to view our Virtual Graduation Ceremony, available on the Notre Dame Website any time after 5:30 p.m. https://secondary.hcdsb.org/notredame/
Congratulations to our Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School Class of 2021. We are excited to celebrate this milestone with you!
The Notre Dame Graduation Committee