Dear Parents and Guardians,
I am writing to let you know that permission has now been given to allow temporary access to our school for students to retrieve any personal belongings that may have been left in the school during the school closure period, and to return any borrowed items.
Based on the recommendations of Health Canada regarding physical distancing and in consultation with Halton Region Public Health, our school staff will facilitate this process from June 15-18
Pick Up & Drop Off Items
The following items apply for pick up:
- Personal belongings in lockers
- EpiPens® or other medications
The following items apply for drop off:
- Technology (devices) borrowed
- Special education equipment
- Sports uniforms/equipment
- Library books and textbooks
- Musical instruments
We are currently setting up a schedule and process that will allow secondary students or parents/guardians to safely pick up personal belongings or drop off borrowed items. There will be more information to follow later in the week.
- Please note that only one (1) individual (either the secondary student or parent/guardian) will be permitted to enter the school for their scheduled time slot.
- Prior to your scheduled drop off/pick up time frame, you are required to read the full list of instructions outlined in the: HCDSB Secondary School Access for Student Belongings Protocol for Secondary Students/Parents/Guardians . This protocol explains in full detail what to expect as we provide temporary access to our school. https://secondary.hcdsb.org/sta/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2020/06/Student-Parent-Protocol-June-5-2020.pdf
- The above safety precautions must be practiced by all individuals visiting our school site to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
As always, please continue to follow the advice and recommendations of our Public Health professionals.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we provide temporary access to our school in a safe and secure manner. Stay well, as you continue to take good care of your family.