Welcome back to the 2020-2021 school year! As we all know, this year will be very different for all of us, nonetheless, we want you to know that we are here to support you as best we can and we want to keep you safe.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, and with your safety in mind, we are not doing face to face meetings with students and parents. Instead… for our current Aquinas students, the Student Services Department will be using a google doc to address the following timetable requests:
Counselors will be prioritizing the students that they are able to speak with based on the following reasons.
· New STA student registrations
· Students who took a summer school course this summer and need to remove that class from their 2020/2021 schedule
· Students who need to adjust their 2020/2021 schedule based on a course that they were unsuccessful in during the 2019/2020 school year
· Students who need to make a level change…i.e. moving from an academic class to an applied class or college to a university course
· Students who are in grade 11 or 12 and need to make a pathway change.
If you are requesting a counsellor to address one of the reasons listed above, please click on the following link: https://forms.gle/hmJvVKDkSwkdvV6z5
The link will be open from Tuesday August 25th to Friday August 27th at noon. This will be the last opportunity to request one of the above timetable amendments before the start of semester 1.
Parents/Guardians or students will be able to use this google form to select a specific timeslot to have a counsellor call or email. (please make sure you are available during your timeslot)
Counselors will not be making any elective changes, movement of spares, teacher changes or class period changes,
Parents or Guardians are asked to share this important information with your child.
On behalf of St. Thomas Aquinas Student Services, we welcome you back and look forward to working with you and your child.