BUS RIDING PROTOCOL:
- Students are to remain in their assigned seat for the duration of the ride to and from school; a seating chart will be created by school administration.
- Students must wear masks while riding the bus.
- Students are to try and maintain social distancing on the bus as much as possible.
- Students are encouraged to use hand sanitizer when getting on and off the bus.
BUS DROP OFF PROTOCOL:
- School buses will drop off students in front of football field gate; when weather is suitable students are to disembark and transition to the designated area on the football field. During inclement weather students will be directed to either Gym A or B.
- Students will be directed from the football field or the gym to their classroom at the appropriate time – 8:10 am.
- Parents will have limited access to school parking lot for drop-offs. They will be directed to the rear of the parking lot for any student drop-off. Access map is provided.
- Parents will not have access to the parking lot from Dorval drive before or after school; Rebecca Street will be the only access point.
- Parents are reminded to drop off their child as close as they can to the bell time.
Non-bus parking and drop off directions.