We are excited to start booking grad photos for our graduating students. While the booking process is the same for virtual and in-person students, the dates available to book are different.
To book your appointment go to our website at: https://pegasus-si.com and click on “Book Your Grad Photos” at the top of the page
|In-Person Student Booking Dates||November 17, 18, 19, 22, 23 from 8:15-3:30||Booking Code:21SI3168SCH|
|Virtual Student Booking Dates||November 16 8:15-3:30||Booking Code:21SI3168VSS|
Any virtual students who are booking a photo session must sign in at the main office before proceeding to the library.
DETAILS FOR YOUR PHOTO SESSION:
THE PHOTO STUDIO WILL BE SET UP IN THE LIBRARY. PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY.
A $40 sitting fee is required to book original high school graduation photo sessions. Your sitting fee gives you a selection of 10 different poses with a variety of backdrops that are available to purchase, as well as an 11″ x 14″ Composite of your graduating class in a keepsake folder.
You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment has been booked.
All graduates should come dressed in either a white blouse or a white dress shirt with a crisp collar. Neckties are highly recommended for those graduates wearing dress shirts. We are not able to provide neckties at this time. If you plan to wear one, please bring it with you.
Your hands will show in some of the poses, so clean & presentable nails and your favourite ring will enhance your portraits.
GUESTS, PETS, AND GROUP PHOTOS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Additional measures in place to ensure your safety:
- Photography staff are fully vaccinated and required to wear a medical face mask throughout the photo session
- Physical distancing will be maintained as much as possible
- Graduation gowns are only used once a day
- Graduation sashes are sanitized with a steamer between subjects
- Your hands will be sanitized with an alcohol-based solution before any poses that involve holding props – You may decline the use of props for your photos if you wish
- Props will also be sanitized between sessions
- Your hands will be sanitized once the session is complete
Once the photo session is complete:
A few weeks after your portrait session you will receive an e-mail with your secure login information and link to the Pegasus proofing website. Once online you can view all your poses, order photo packages and create custom portrait products using your own poses. You can select which poses you wish to order.
If you have any questions please reach out to the main office. If your family requires support with the $40 sitting fee, please reach out to your Vice Principal.
The Loyola Admin Team