- Please review the information in our videos
- if you have further questions the Loyola Family of Schools Grade 8 Q & A session will take place virtually on Thursday November 5 from 6:30 – 7:30p for you to ask specific questions
- Links will be posted here for Q & A chat sessions
Not sure what the course codes are? Here’s an explanation:
Click on the MENTOR image above for more info regarding the LOYOLA HAWKEYE MENTOR PROGRAM for Grade 9s.
Life at Loyola – Video Presentation
Feel free to virtual wander the halls of Loyola. Link: here
- Grade 9 Course Selection Guide
- Applied vs Academic Choices
- Grade 9 elective courses
- Information Guide for completing registration
Family of Schools Checklist
- Students will register via myBlueprint
- Student activity fee of $65 is listed in School Cash Online
Non-Family of Schools Checklist
- Online Registration via HCDSB Website: here
- School will contact you direct after the registration to assist in selecting of courses, gathering of documents, and the student activity fee.
- myBlueprint Education Planner
- Goal setting, high school planner, course descriptions and pre-requisites, post-secondary planner, occupational planner, experiences and resume builder, interest surveys.
If you are new to myBlueprint, please see the Getting Started Guide for Family Accounts.