- March 24 – Grad Photos Start
- Online sign up information available January 10, 2020 in atrium and main office
- March sign up dates will appear as of February 1, 2020
- April sign up dates will appear as of March 1, 2020
- May 26 – Graduation Mass at school – approximately 10:00am
- May 29 – Graduation Dinner and Dance (Burlington Convention Centre) 6:00 – 10:00pm
- June 23 – Graduation Ceremony (16 Mile Creek Arena) – 3:00 – 5:00pm
- We will be setting up a photographer to take photos of students at the ceremony
Completion of 30 (new) credits (including 18 compulsory)
Passing grade on the Grade 10 Literacy Test
Completion of 40 hours of community service by May 1, 2020
All potential graduates should schedule an appointment with their guidance counsellor for the EXIT PLAN MEETING.
Ontario Scholars – students obtaining an average of 80% or greater in a minimum of six grade 12 courses are eligible to receive Ontario Scholar designation on their transcripts.