All parents are encouraged to attend the council meetings. Your opinion is important. By attending the meeting and providing input, parents have the opportunity to contribute to the discussions and provide added value. Collectively, we can make a positive difference.
The council is also receptive to any parent who would like to attend the meetings and elect to be a member of the council. We hold five meetings each school year. The meetings are at the school library beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Meetings for the 2022 – 2023 school year are as follows:
- Wednesday October 5, 2022 – 6:30-7:30 PM
- Wednesday November 9, 2022 – 6:30-7:30 PM
- Wednesday February 8, 2023 – 6:30-7:30 PM
- Wednesday April 12, 2023 – 6:30-7:30 PM
- Wednesday June 7, 2023 – 6:30-7:30 PM – Social
Package: School Council Election Package
Nomination online form: here
HCDSB Council of Chair Dates 2022-2023 School Year
- Wednesday, November 23 (St. Nicholas Catholic, Oakville) 7:00 – 9:00p
- Thursday, February 23 (Virtual via TEAMS) 7:00 – 9:00p
- Wednesday, May 24 (Lumen Christi, Milton) 7:00 – 9:00p
Minutes from 2021 – 2022
Minutes will be uploaded after they are approved at the following meetingCatholic School Council