Bishop Reding’s Student Services department will be booking appointments either in person or online.
Students will also be able to use the links below to book their Grade 12 Transition Meetings and SHSM appointments.
When booking your appointment please keep in mind the following:
- Please make note of the time and date you are booking with your counselor. Your appointment time will be emailed to you after you’ve completed the google form.
- Please do not choose a time that is highlighted black in the counselor’s calendar. These time-slots will be shown in the availability calendar of each counselor. The calendar of each counselor will be shared during the google forms below.
- Your chosen appointment slot should be allocated on the availability calendar within 5 minutes of the booking.
- Please have your appointment email saved and if need be … accessible for the purpose of being excused from class to attend your appointment.
- “Teams” virtual meeting links will be email to the student the morning of or a day or two prior to the appointment.
- In-Person appointments can come directly to Student Services at their scheduled time and date.
Based on your LEGAL last name, please click on your counselor’s name to book your guidance appointment.