ROCK (Reach Out Centre for Kids)
North Halton Child and Youth Psychiatry Program
ADAPT (Halton alcohol, Drug and Gambling Assessment Prevention and treatment Services)
Teen Crisis Line (24 hours)
COAST (Crisis Outreach and Support Team, for youth 16 years and older)
Children’s Aid Society
(905) 333-4441, 24 hour emergency
(905) 876-1682, North Halton non-emergency
Halton Multicultural Council
We have an on-site Youth Settlement Worker from the Halton Multicultural Council. Her name is Erum Rana and she is at Bishop Reding every Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You can also contact her directly at 647-239-8553 for more information. Ms. Ranao can help with the following services:
- Hold individual meetings with newcomer parents and their youth to assess their settlement needs and provide services in a supportive and culturally proficient manner.
- Support families in providing the school with relevant educational background and information about their youth.
- Assist the schools in establishing and maintaining contact with newcomer families.
The Halton Multicultural Council is a Community agency dedicated to enabling every individual, regardless of race or ethnic origin, to participate as full and active members of the community through fostering mutual respect and understanding of one another.
Support & Resources