Please review this information to access resources from the library.
Students are not able to access the library at this point in time. Books, however, will be circulating and students can access them via the Library catalogue at https://secondary.hcdsb.org/loyola/ “Search our School Library”. If a student or teacher wishes to borrow a book they can make a request via email (email@example.com) and can pick it up by appointment or via a class delivery by Mr. Scordino or Mrs. D’Souza.
· An allotted pick-up time will be given to students after they have contacted Mr. Scordino with their requests
· Pick-up will be in front of the Library between 8:30-11:30am (with teacher’s permission)
· Pick-up/Drop-off cart(s) will be in front of the Library
· Books will be Sanitized prior to check out
· Books will be sanitized and quarantined for 72hrs upon return