There are many scholarships, bursaries and awards available in Ontario. Below are some helpful websites that may help you find a scholarship. Some scholarships are automatically given by a particular university based on academic standing while others require an application.
The following scholarships are primarily available to high school students from Ontario, Canada, applying to first-year university. By clicking on the link you will see them arranged by application deadline…
or by monetary value…
Some other helpful websites are…
- You can create an account and use the following website to find awards, scholarships and bursaries directly applicable to you.
- You can input your profile and be matched to scholarships in this database.
- Estimate how much money you will be eligible for through OSAP.
- Use Aeroplan, CIBC or TD Points from the Travel Rewards Program to help pay for your education.
- Various listings of College, University and Institutional Scholarships sorted by various headings.
- Created by students for students. Their goal is to help all Canadian students find external scholarships in Canada.
- The “do something” website has a particular emphasis on social justice and related causes, as opposed to academics.
- Government of Canada Student Financial Assistance homepage. https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/student-financial-aid.html
- Bursary for students with disabilities.
- Read through the scholarship book found in student services (available October 3, 2019)
- Read through the list of awards documented below. These are awards specific to Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School. You can also refer to the awards, scholarships and bursaries binder located in Student Services.
Recognizing that academic performance is not the only indicator of future value to the community, a group of dedicated volunteers set out to find and support young Canadians who demonstrate character, service and leadership potential. The Loran Award is not a reward for past achievements, but an investment in a young person’s potential future path of high impact. Our scholars pursue careers in a wide range of areas, readily take on greater responsibilities and share a lifelong commitment to leading with integrity.
Offered in full partnership with 25 Canadian universities, a Loran Award is valued at approximately $100,000 over four years of undergraduate study:
A total of three students can be sponsored by the school. Students who are not sponsored can still apply through the direct pool. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the Loran Eligibility requirements. http://www.loranscholar.ca/becoming-a-scholar/#eligibility
Please fill in this form and hand in no later than Friday October 9, 2020 to be considered for school sponsorship.