Canadian Achievement Test (CAT-4)
- First Session: Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Second Session: Saturday, November 9th, 2019 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
The CAT 4 is based on grade 7 and 8 curriculum and there is no study guide.
All students who would like to apply to the St. Thomas Aquinas Grade 9 Pre-International Baccalaureate Programme, must register for the Canadian Achievement CAT (4) test.
I.B. Programme Fees for 2019/2020 are as follows:
- Grade 9: $250 – non refundable after April 1, 2019
- Grade 10: $350 – non refundable after June 27, 2019
- Grade 11: $800 (includes the cost of 2 IB Exams) – non refundable after October 31, 2019
- Grade 12: $1,000 (includes the cost of 4 IB Exams) – non refundable after October 31, 2019
**The fees for IB students are used to purchase resources specific to the program, including research databases, science equipment, specialized textbooks, etc. The fees in Grade 11 and 12 primarily cover the cost of the IB exams (charged directly by IB) and the shipping of assessment materials to the IB organization for grading.**Application Process + Fees