** Grads – keep checking the Graduation D2L page for new information!
Update April 21st, 2021
The Golden Jubilee Scholarship, hosted by the Mon Sheong Foundation, is currently open to graduating high school students. The Golden Jubilee Scholarship is geared towards students looking to make positive change in their communities and in the world they live in. The scholarship offers $1,000 a year for four years to assist students with their post-secondary education. Please see file below for information.
Deadline July 4th, 2021
Update April 19th, 2021
- Grad Fees: In non-pandemic times, a grad fee of up to $150.00 could have been realized (cap & gowns, hall rentals and meals, keepsakes and graduation expenditures, etc). There will be no Grad fees this year.
- Grad Memorabilia: There is an opportunity to buy Assumption Graduation Memorabilia. Please click here to see what is offered in our Assumption Grad Store. Any items purchased will be delivered to the school and available to be picked up at a date to be determined in June.
- Lawn Signs: A curb side pick-up of Assumption Grad Lawn Signs will be available to be picked up in June. All graduates will be receiving a commemorative lawn sign.
- Other Grad Surprises: Various item(s) and events from the school staff
- Graduation: A virtual Graduation celebration that will include a Valedictorian Address – June 28th, 2021. Details to follow.
- Diplomas and Grad Awards: A curb side pick-up of Diplomas and Grad Awards will be available after the virtual ceremony and at a date TBD.
This is the initial outline of our school plans. Of course, these plans may be amended due to orders of Halton Health or through future directives by the Provincial government. We are truly doing the best we can with what we are given. We appreciate your support in these truly trying times.
Update March 24th, 2021
- Submit Photos/Videos – Please take a few minutes to upload some photos/videos from your time at Assumption.
Remember to use your gobluego.ca account.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS: Monday May 3rd
- Grad Quotes – Please submit your personalized grad quote by Monday May 3rd.
Please note you must use your @gobluego.ca account to authenticate the quote.
The password for this account is the same as your D2L.
Click on the following link to submit grad quote:
If you fail to provide a personal/appropriate quote, a generic one will be used to accompany your picture in the yearbook.
If you have questions or concerns re: grad quotes, please direct them to Mr. Chomyshyn.
Update March 16th, 2021
Grads are invited to book an appointment for their graduation photo ASAP.
Please read carefully:
WHEN: April 12-16, 2021 (our new “March” Break)
PLEASE NOTE: The hard close date for the school composite (the big picture with all the little pics of your graduating class) is April 16th. Pictures taken after April 16th WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE COMPOSITE.
WHERE: Assumption’s Main Foyer – enter through Door #1/main entrance (more details/Covid protocols to follow)
HOW to BOOK:
1. Visit bookmygrad.ca/edgeimaging
2. Follow the links to book an appointment
3. School code is ACH
*Be sure to read “What Graduates Need to Know” to ensure a good, quality photo.
Please note: If you are unable to book an appointment during the week of April 12th – 16th, be sure to book an appointment at an Edge studio BEFORE the April 16th deadline.