** Grads – keep checking the Graduation D2L page for new information!
The deadline to submit personalized grad quotes:
Friday, June 3, 2022 Please see Mr. Chomyshyn for questions or concerns. Submit by filling out the link on D2L: https://forms.gle/dUXfggzM9nhsnyuQA
Community Service Hours
Completed community service forms are to be submitted to the guidance office by June 1, 2022. For the 2021-2022 school year students need 20 community service hours to graduate.
Friday, June 3, 2022 – LIUNA Station, Hamilton 6pm -11pm
If you did not take advantage of the “Special Savings Option”, Dinner Dance tickets are still available on School Cash Online for $75.00.
Tickets will be available until WEDNESDAY, MAY 18.
All tickets can be picked up the week of May 30 – June 2.
Please check D2L for pick up times and location.
• names and ticket numbers MUST correspond with our list (be sure to take a picture of your ticket)
• tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
• if you wish to purchase a ticket for a guest, you must have the Guest Information Form filled out and approved by the principal or a VP (available after the meeting OR from the Main Office)
• Seating Plan: forms must be submitted by ONE individual at the table. Please ensure you know what seating plan you a part are of to avoid complications. Complete and submit your requests by
May 19. Forms will be available after the meeting. Extras will be available in the Guidance Office.
• if you have any special dietary requirements, please fill out the form also provided after the meeting. This form must be submitted to Workroom 210A no later than May 19
Extra forms will be available in the Guidance Office.
Monday, June 27, 2022 – Burlington Convention Centre
Ceremony Tickets for Guests:
Please note: Each graduate is given 2 tickets automatically.
There is a very limited number of extra tickets. Please see Mrs. Horn or Mrs. Cino directly for more information.
If you have a sibling at Assumption who would like to volunteer as an usher at the ceremony, please see Mrs. Horn to sign them up. They will be given volunteer hours. We need a maximum of 20 students.
First come, first serve.
GRADUATION DAY EVENTS:
Note on Dress Code: PLEASE be appropriately dressed for this very important day…collared shirts, no jeans, no shorts, no spaghetti straps, no bare midriffs, no hats, no flip flops!
You are responsible for getting to the Burlington Convention Centre and for getting home.
Please arrange to be picked up AFTER the rehearsal.
1. Mass – family and friends are welcome to attend
Time : 9:00 am
Place: Burlington Convention Centre
2. Brunch/Awards – graduates/staff only
Time: Immediately following mass at BCC
3. Ceremony Rehearsal – graduates only
Time: Immediately following brunch/awards at BCC
Please Note: Attendance @ Rehearsal is MANDATORY – this is where you will be receiving your tickets for family to attend the ceremony.
4. Graduation Ceremony
Time: please arrive no later than 5:30pm
Place: Burlington Convention Centre
Skirts, dresses or dress pants, dress shirt/tie, dress shoes or sandals – NO FLIP FLOPS.
* NO gum, NO sunglasses, NO hats, and NO electronic devices *
Caps and Gowns: will be distributed at the school prior to Graduation Day. Date : TBA
Arrival: please arrive dressed in your gown, with your cap and tassel and go to the designated room at the BCC to check in and pick up flowers.
Pictures: once you have picked up your flowers, you may go outside to get pre-ceremony pictures taken with your family and friends.
Processional: return to the main foyer by 6:30pm sharp to line up for the procession
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB Mrs. Cino or Mrs. Horn in classes, have them paged, email them at the last minute or have your parents call for information.
All graduation information will posted online on the Student Servcices Graduation D2L Page.Graduation Information (Updated May 13th)