The Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) recognizes the importance of a safe, inclusive, caring and accepting school climate.
In April, 2008, the HCDSB created the Bullying Prevention and Intervention Policy II-40, which expresses the vital need for students to experience healthy, safe and inclusive learning environments where all students feel accepted.
For more information, read the HCDSB Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan Package.
- Be Web Aware
- Cyber Bullying
- Education World – Bullying Intervention Strategies That Work
- EduGAINS – Mental Health and Well-Being Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario – Workplace Harassment and Bullying
- Ontario Ministry of Education – Safe Schools: Preventing Bullying and Harassment
- Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation – Bullying in the Workplace
- Promoting Relationships & Eliminating Violence Network (PREVNet)
- Safe@School – led by the Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF)
- School Mental Health-Assist