At Holy Trinity, we also provide personal support for our students in need.
We have numerous support staff that can help connect our students to community programs.
Our school has a Social Worker who is able to support students in our building, and we also have a CYC who runs programs to support positive mental health and healthy relationships.
In addition, here are some resources within the Oakville community:
ROCK (Reach Out Centre for Kids)
North Halton Child and Youth Psychiatry Program
ADAPT (Halton alcohol, Drug and Gambling Assessment Prevention and treatment Services)
Teen Crisis Line (24 hours) – 905-878-9785
COAST (Crisis Outreach and Support Team, for youth 16 years and older)
Children’s Aid Society
(905) 333-4441, 24 hour emergency
(905) 876-1682, North Halton non-emergency
Halton Multicultural Council
- Hold individual meetings with newcomer parents and their youth to assess their settlement needs and provide services in a supportive and culturally proficient manner.
- Support families in providing the school with relevant educational background and information about their youth.
- Assist the schools in establishing and maintaining contact with newcomer families.
The Halton Multicultural Council is a Community agency dedicated to enabling every individual, regardless of race or ethnic origin, to participate as full and active members of the community through fostering mutual respect and understanding of one another.Parent Support