School bus transportation is provided by Halton Student Transportation Services.
Bus schedules are available online.
Students are expected to:
- arrive 5 – 10 minutes prior to the designated time at their bus stop.
- act in a safe and appropriate manner on the bus and at their bus stop
- conduct themselves in such a way as to not create any disturbance to the driver
- obey and take direction from the bus driver
- respect the property of neighbours at the bus stop, by keeping off yards and driveways
- remain seated during the entire trip to school or home
- use low tones and appropriate language while riding on the bus (no yelling\screaming)
- be held responsible and accountable for any damage they do to the bus
- not eat and not drink while on the bus on and off the bus in an orderly manner.
- be seated during the entire trip to school or home
- keep all of themselves and any belongings inside the bus at all times
- fighting, profanity, spitting and disrespect to the driver are forbidden and subject to immediate disciplinary action
- Please refer to the HSTS website for more details of the student’s responsibilities.
School Bus Transportation Is A Privilege, Not A Right
Students may be denied bus privileges for misconduct as outlined in our Code of Conduct
fax: 905 637-4023