If you would like to join our Non-Family of Schools E-MAIL LIST to receive updates, deadlines and upcoming events…
Please click HERE to sign up!
The DEADLINE for Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is ongoing. Please see below for more details.
Please check out our HT YouTube Channel for Info Videos – CLICK HERE
Curious about what Grade 9 looks like at HT? Click HERE to check out our Mini High School Day website – complete with core subject lessons by level and elective course videos!
Family of Schools:
Please reach out to your Family of Schools Grade 8 Teacher for more information regarding registration.
Non-Family of Schools / Families Outside of HCDSB:
You will be able to DROP OFF your completed Registration Package IN PERSON to Holy Trinity
Please book a drop off appointment through our secretary Mrs. Luciani at email@example.com
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION:
Please provide the following documentation with your registration package:
- Birth Certificate or Passport of child – Original only
- Proof of legal status in Canada – if applicable – Original only
- Proof of Residency (gas bill, tax bill, lease agreement, etc.) – Original only
- Proof of Guardianship and / or Custody Agreement – if applicable
- Most recent report card
- School Registration Form
- IEP Information – if applicable
- Grade 9 Option Sheet– Filled out and Signed
- Student Information Consent Form – Signed
- Student Activity Fee $65.00 – Cash OR Cheques to be made out to Holy Trinity Secondary School
- Grade 9 Elective Courses – Course Descriptions for Grade 9 Elective Options
- Pathway Planner – plans out all compulsory courses for High School and details the various Pathway options
- English Course Pathway Planner
- Math Course Pathway Planner
- myBlueprint Education Planner
- Goal setting, High School Planner, Course Descriptions and Pre-Requisites, Post-Secondary Planner, Occupational Planner, Experiences and Resume Builder, Interest Surveys.
If you are new to myBlueprint, please see the Getting Started Guide for Family Accounts.Grade 8 Information