Did you miss the Grade 8 Parent Info Night? No problem! Check out our Presentation:
Option Sheets are due to Holy Trinity Friday December 3rd, 2021.
- Family of Schools students will be completing course selection through myBlueprint
- NON HCDSB students need to complete the Registration Process outlined BELOW
Please check out our HT YouTube Channel for Info Videos HERE
Family of Schools:
Please reach out to your Family of Schools Grade 8 Teacher for more information regarding registration.
Families Outside of HCDSB:
You will be able to DROP OFF your completed Registration Package IN PERSON to Holy Trinity on THURSDAY DECEMBER 2ND AND FRIDAY DECEMBER 3RD, 2021 (9am – 3pm both days)
** Please note ** All Registration Packages MUST be complete or they will not be accepted.
CHECKLIST FOR REGISTRATION:
Please provide the following documentation with your registration package:
- Birth Certificate or Passport of child – Original only
- Proof of legal status in Canada – if applicable – Original only
- Proof of Residency (gas bill, tax bill, lease agreement, etc.) – Original only
- Proof of Guardianship and / or Custody Agreement – if applicable
- Most recent report card
- Complete the Online Registration form – the 2022 – 2023 form is being constructed and will be available shortly… stay tuned!
- IEP Information – if applicable
- Holy Trinity CSS Grade 9 Option Sheet 2022-2023 – Filled out and Signed
- Student Activity Fee $65.00 – Cash OR Cheques to be made out to Holy Trinity Secondary School
- Grade 9 Elective Courses – Course Descriptions for Grade 9 Elective Options
- Pathway Planner – plans out all compulsory courses for High School and details the various Pathway options
- English Course Pathway Planner
- myBlueprint Education Planner
- Goal setting, High School Planner, Course Descriptions and Pre-Requisites, Post-Secondary Planner, Occupational Planner, Experiences and Resume Builder, Interest Surveys.
If you are new to myBlueprint, please see the Getting Started Guide for Family Accounts.Grade 8 Information